TOUCHED BY THE LIGHT WILL I BURN LIKE THE FLY

My photo
India
I AM IN NO WAY EVER CLAIMING THAT I AM PERFECT : but i can not stray from my beliefs, i will listen to what you have to say as long as you whole heartedly open yourself to what i have to say, i promise it is justifiable, for i am trying to become and remain and function as righteously as i can. PROVE ME WRONG i need more knowledge, less really : if you can make things more basic and more pure: so that i can see and feel clarity, then PLEASE HELP ME, i am attempting to embrace clarity, i am trying to fade into the most nullifying presence : the most convivial departure : the most putrid beauty : ANYWAY I LOVE and i am being and plan on being i am awake i am awakening i am here for you for me FOR ALL i am searching for answers to which there were no questions. I AM SIMPLY HERE to convey what i feel, and love endlessly, unconditional, all inclusive, and unequivocally.

20080420

"himsatinary"


"himsatinary"

from hiṁsati= he injures

nary=
colloquial for 'not a' or 'not one' or 'never a';

No comments: